Supply Chain Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At The Adventure Challenge (TAC) we believe in a future that's never boring. A world where people really SEE each other. A life-wide with adventure and deep with connection, where new experiences are quickly embraced, and people are so engaged they forget to put up their walls. We design products that make this possible: theadventurechallenge.com.
TAC is expanding, and so is our Supply Chain and Logistics team. We’re looking for a Supply Chain Manager who is a master of problem critical thinking and problem-solving. This position is responsible for the management of all inventory activities including purchase order management, contract negotiations, shipping logistics, vendor management, receiving brokerage, forecasting, and planning sell-through rates. Must understand the product life cycle and have detailed experience with COGS, raw costs, landed costs, and sell-through performance.
- Accountable for all sourcing, procurement, inventory control, receiving, and warehousing (3PL) from component to finished product.
- Manage the day-to-day inventory of products across E-Commerce, Retail and International lines of business.
- Build relationships with alternative US and overseas manufacturers evaluating products, cost, logistics, etc.
- Develop and manage models and processes for key strategies including ordering, logistics, distribution, and inventory management.
- Collaborate with Purchasing and Operations teams to maintain product flow while controlling costs and inventory levels.
- Lead the Supply Chain team to support the company's growth and supply chain initiatives.
- Manage the effectiveness of supply-chain activities to optimize inventory turnover.
- Train, coach, and develop the logistics team across multiple functions.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and work with cross functional teams to improve tools and processes to better meet global demands.
● Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering or equivalent on-job education required.
● Masters’ Degree and/or APICS certification preferred
● 5+ years of Global Supply Chain, Logistics, and Inventory Management experience in relevant industry
● Expertise managing complex supply chains from component to finished product.
● Analytical, Excel/Google Sheets, data-driven pro.
● 3+ years of experience solving difficult problems and implementing complex projects
● Experience building out supply chain metrics and key performance indicators
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Advanced data analysis and data visualization
● Expert inventory management
● Ability to use computers, software, and other technology for inventory and communication purposes
The Adventure Challenge will provide the following compensation:
● Salary: $67,000-$85,000 Based on Experience
● Health Care: TAC will be covering 100% of healthcare (medical, dental, vision) insurance premiums. 75% family coverage.
● 100% coverage of a $50k life insurance policy.
● Free gym membership to Lift Crossfit.
● 14 paid holidays.
● Jury duty pay (up to 5 days).
Your application has been successfully submitted.