This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking a detail-oriented and energetic warehouse manager with a growth mindset to be at the front line of dispatching orders. You will be responsible for running a successful day-to-day operation, including working with suppliers and ensuring products get delivered within the expected time thresholds. Your goal is to ensure stock levels are maintained, the warehouse runs smoothly, and customers get deliveries on time.
You’re a person who will:
Get the job done! Our warehouse workload varies day-to-day, requiring a manager who can complete tasks no matter what.
Get your hands dirty! Hands-on work is necessary to understand our business better and identify inefficient processes.
- Maintain the physical condition of the warehouse.
- Schedule workdays for casual production workers and train and recruit staff.
- Control inventory levels and conduct physical stock counts
- Schedule and coordinate shipments to the warehouse.
- Coordinate the unloading of shipping containers, including organisation and storage of supplies.
- Manage physical inventory and communicate inventory levels to staff and integrated systems.
- Monitor and improve shipping procedures to maximise shipping effectiveness and efficiency.
- Purchase and control inventories of all site production consumables.
- Minimise all variable operating costs to keep below the percentages outlined in the monthly budgets.
- Work closely with delivery partners within the process requirements of the contract.
- Prior experience with overseeing warehouse operations ideally within the eCommerce, Food & Beverage, or Gifting industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency in MS word and excel.
- Excellent planning/organisational skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
About Liquor Loot
Back in 2017, Whisky Loot set out to shake up Australia’s online Whisky Market. We’ve come a long way since! We’ve become one of the country’s top eCommerce players, with a proven track record of growth, a world-class digital platform and second to none customer experience offering. Behind the scenes, we’re a world-class team of creatives, strategists and innovators, and we’re on the hunt for like-minded people to jump on board. At Liquor Loot, we do things a little differently - which means we expect a lot from our employees! We want people that bring great energy, have a long-game focus and are always curious to find new angles and approaches to the way we work. We don’t play by the rules. We push boundaries. We think big. We stay curious and driven. Together, we embrace challenges and learn new things. All this, for one purpose to provide our customers with an amazing experience that supports the distillery industry. If this sounds like an ideal fit for you, we can’t wait to meet you and look forward to your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Treasure the taste