This job is no longer accepting applications.
BEAUTY BY EARTH?
Beauty by Earth is a rapidly growing startup that focuses on Natural and Organic Skin Care. We are proud of having created a diverse range of products that are of the highest quality on the market today.
We are looking to invest in an Ecommerce Specialist to join our incredibly entrepreneurial team.
As we can take our Brand to the next level in 2022 and beyond, this position, at this stage in our growth, is very important.
Opportunities ABOUND. We currently have very few employees. You may not like your initial compensation package. That’s ok. You may not like working for a startup company with LITERALLY infinite opportunity (if you’re into math, that’s this: ∞). We aren't for everyone. We get it.
We subscribe to a philosophy initially pondered on Venetian soil over two thousand years ago, something called “Get Stuff Done.” I’m sure you’ve read about it. It’s one of those special times in history adjacent to HAVING FUN and WORLD DOMINATION where our success is the direct outcome of our hard work!
We love people, and we love our Brand. We hope you love us, too.
However, before we continue, if you answer NO to any of the below, please place this piece of paper in a shredder or open up an email and type THANKS BUT NO THANKS in the subject line and send it to us.
- Do you consider yourself entrepreneurial?
- Are you wildly resourceful?
- Figure things out via whatever means necessary (Google, YouTube, book, phone a friend)?
- Ever just roll up your sleeves and get the work done yourself?
- Get stuff done all the time and wherever you go?
- Can you translate vision and strategy into tactical action?
- Consider constant streams of directions/orders to be synonymous with "not doing your job"?
- Know how to get approval for projects and actions and then run like the wind to get them DONE?
- Find yourself becoming an expert in areas you previously had little to no knowledge?
- Does the word “innovation” make you jump out of bed in the morning?
The above might be a tough act to follow, but if you made it through that, then we'll need a little bit of specificity, so here goes nothing. Your area of DOMINATION includes but is absolutely not limited to the following, and emphasis on NOT LIMITED:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Managing marketing communications (Email, SMS, Push)
- Select, test, implement and optimize ecommerce integrations
- Design user journeys that result in the best overall experience and success for our customers
- Digital marketing campaign execution
- PDP Creation and Optimization
- Landing Page Creation and Optimization
- Implement List building strategies (Email and SMS)
- CRO (Site, PDP, Cart, Checkout)
- Upsells and Funnel building
- A/B Testing
- Ecommerce Analytics and Reporting
- Blog Content & SEO
- All things TRAFFIC and all things CONVERSION
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- A burning desire to make a huge impact in a growing startup with an amazing team
- Strong technical skills (Shopify Plus, WordPress, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, etc., etc., etc.)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Ability to write excellent copy that educates and sells
- Capacity to jump back and forth between creative and analytical sides of marketing
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.