Senior Associate, Inbound Logistics
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Team
The Global Distribution & Logistics team oversees the final stages of the supply chain to move products from our suppliers to our customers as efficiently and effectively as possible. Our customer base is truly omnichannel, including direct-to-consumer and a diverse set of wholesale retailers. We are part of the global end-to-end supply chain team that seeks to improve its efficiency, cost, speed and flow of its supply functions. We manage a global supply chain network that aims to provide the best-in-class service to all stakeholders.
About the Role
The Sr. Associate Inbound Logistics will help develop and manage day to day relationships with our logistics partners. You will play a key role in supporting cross-functional teams at Harry’s by providing shipment updates and troubleshooting any issues that arise. You will assist with developing necessary logistics strategies and infrastructures for future product and brand growth. You will partner with many teams to ensure best in class customer experience while continuously improving and optimizing our logistics operations. You will also help monitor, manage, compile, and report out logistics business metrics to internal and external audiences.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the tracking and tracing of inbound shipments from our suppliers (both domestic and international) to our distribution centers
- Maintain communication with internal as well as external (carriers and suppliers) partners to ensure timely shipping and delivery of products
- Develop and report key cost and service metrics that align to the company’s financial goals
- Run ad hoc and regular reporting to report on Logistics KPIs or performance
- Continue to develop our logistics partner relationships to build a best-in-class logistics framework
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure new product and brand launches are executed successfully
- Manage and monitor on-going performance of inbound logistics metrics (i.e. on-time delivery and compliance metrics)
- Be a part of a team to help develop our long-term strategy and capabilities for global inbound logistics
This should describe you
- You have an understanding of supply chain transportation operations, gained through experience or a relevant bachelor’s degree (such as Supply Chain Management, or Logistics)
- You have 1-3 years of work experience in supply chain or logistics handling inbound logistics
- Expert level knowledge in air, ground and ocean freight and knowledge of customs and tariffs
- You are numerically and analytically minded – strong in building out models or telling a story in Excel
- System and data knowledge of ERP, and TMS systems is considered an asset. S4 and E2open experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of outbound freight operations including B2B, retail and Final Mile is considered an asset
- You are comfortable making informed and thoughtful decisions with imperfect or incomplete information
- You are an active learner – always seeking to improve yourself, the team, and the world around you
- You have strong, proactive, and effective communication, teamwork, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- You have the ability to stay organized, multi-task and prioritize
- You have a sense of humor – we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Here’s Who You’ll Work With
- Reporting to our Director of Global Logistics
- Working within the broader Global Distribution & Logistics team
- You will work cross functionally with many teams including but not limited to Procurement and Sourcing, Sales & Operations Planning, Distribution, commercial, and DTC teams.
- External partners (Freight forwarders, Customs Brokers, etc.)
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.