Warehouse Process Lead (Bethlehem)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Warehouse Process Lead
at Stitch Fix (View all jobs)
This is a full time opportunity and we are hiring for 1st Shift positions (6:00am-2:30pm or 6:30am-3:00pm).
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for bright and kind individuals who are motivated by challenge and are operationally-savvy, energized by personal and professional growth, guiding and inspiring people, and who are passionate about delivering quality to our Clients. Our Process Leads support a department within our warehouse toward achieving daily goals and having fun while doing it. In this role, you will empower your Associate team to be successful by training,guiding, and leading them through their day-to-day work activities. This position will assist Warehouse Managers and Supervisors in organizing department daily operations, setting and achieving department goals, and supporting department Associates.
Our Process Leads take a leadership role in one of our four departments in our warehouse. These groups work together to deliver the perfect Fix to delight each and every one of our clients and our Process Leads are an integral piece of ensuring that our departments are led and function successfully.
- Inbound: This team welcomes new inventory from our vendor partners. They receive, tag, categorize, and bin 100% of our new inventory. The team is responsible for getting new clothes into active inventory so our Stylists can help our Clients find what they love.
- Outbound: As our largest group, the Outbound team manages every aspect of the Client-bound shipping process including hand picking and folding each clothing item, and shipping out the Fix. As the last step in our fulfillment process, the team ensures we are delighting our customers with every “Fix” through the love and attention they give every detail in and out of the box.
- Returns: Our Clients keep only what they love so this team completes the “check-out” experience for the items kept and processes any returns so items can be styled for another Fix. The team is responsible for ensuring all returned items are of highest quality before being placed back into inventory for another Client.
- Support: The team works hard behind the scenes to enable a successful operation overall. The team does everything from solve fulfillment issues, repair and restore inventory, and keep the equipment running smoothly. They are also responsible for inventory control, processing timely Client exchanges, and running our onsite employee store.
YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL:
- Act to identify and solve people and operational challenges and implement sustainable solutions in partnership with the leadership team.
- Facilitate a smooth production flow by monitoring progress towards department goals and removing obstacles for Associates.
- Elevate the performance of the team by delivering high quality feedback to help your Associate team feel inspired and equipped to achieve their daily goals.
- Foster a strong open door culture where you build rapport and trust to create meaningful relationships with peers and Associates.
- Champion innovation by encouraging your team to find ways to do things more efficiently, ask client-centric questions, and work through challenges and obstacles inhibiting the success of the team.
- Continuously develop and implement creative ways to engage your Associate team and celebrate their accomplishments in partnership with your leadership team (Warehouse Managers and Supervisors).
- Demonstrate your subject matter expertise in all department standards as you champion training new and existing Associates.
- Be responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work area by organizing floor space (5-S) and supporting safety standards throughout department.
WE'RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE:
- You are Bright, Kind, and Motivated by Challenge and embody our values of Partnership, Integrity, Innovation, and Responsibility.
- You have demonstrated the ability to lead others in trainings and implement plans created by your leadership team.
- You welcome and provide high-quality feedback because you see it as crucial to being your best self.
- You can easily build trust and rapport with others in order to inspire team members to be their best selves while creating an authentic environment.
- You know and appreciate how your role will impact other individuals and departments - downstream and upstream from you.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable speaking in front of groups.
- You have confidence in making decisions and recommendations in ambiguous situations and environments of constant change.
- You are savvy with using a computer, navigating different systems (email, Google Suite, Microsoft Suite) and you have the ability to learn new platforms.
- You are energized by being in the action -- you’ll be on your feet 8-10 hours a day, walking, bending, lifting up to 25 pounds that keep your body in constant motion.
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- Bilingual abilities are a plus.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX:
- Current pay is $19/hour
- Medical, dental and vision benefits that kick in on day 1
- 401k: Participate in the plan immediately; eligible for match after 1 year and 1,000 hours of service
- Paid time off on holidays
- Amazing work environment with free snacks/beverages and fun monthly events
- Full-time opportunities only
- Currently have nurses on site and are performing temperature checks for safety
ABOUT STITCH FIX
At Stitch Fix, we’re about personal styling for everybody and we believe in both a service and a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. We’re the first fashion retailer to combine technology and data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, and kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface on our opportunity, and we’re looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.
We are an equal opportunity employer seeking individuals who value and will support a friendly, team-oriented and drug free workplace. Applicants may be required to submit to a criminal background check and drug screen prior to commencing employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.