This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the actual cost of every product we make. But there’s a lot more work to be done, and we’re excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
Everlane is seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our Supply Chain team. The Logistics Lead will be responsible for moving our goods from our domestic and overseas factories to our Distribution Center based in Kutztown, PA. You will manage our relationships between our factories and freight forwarders and work on future logistics and trade initiatives. You will partner with many cross functional teams including Production, Merchandising, Planning, Marketing, Customer Experience, and our Distribution teams. This role will report directly to our Director of Distribution and Logistics.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, a quick learner who can manage, prioritize, and adapt in a fast-paced work environment. You have a strong work ethic, great communication skills and are able to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. A successful candidate will be one who possesses strong analytical skills and a well-rounded understanding of logistics and international trade.
This is a fully-remote position and will report directly to our Director of Logistics & Distribution.
Please note: We are only accepting applications from those who file their taxes in one of the following states: California, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington.
- Manage the relationship between our factories and freight forwarders
- Manage capacity planning + forecasting
- Approve and track all sea/air freight bookings
- Negotiate sea/air/truck freight rates
- Manage delivery appointments with our Distribution Center
- Track and communicate product deliveries to your cross-functional partners
- Manage company wide reporting + visibility of inbound inventory
- Manage vendor compliance + corresponding chargebacks (in partnership with Finance)
- Partner with our customs broker on product HTS classifications
- Spearhead strategic Logistics + Compliance initiatives
- Manage vendor invoices approvals
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 3-5 years of import logistics experience
- Experience with large scale compliance initiatives preferred (e.g. FTZ, First Sale)
- Experience with trade compliance, tariff engineering a plus
- Experience in e-commerce, retail, apparel or footwear preferred
- Competency in Excel and able to work in various software systems
- Sense of urgency and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to manage people, projects, and processes
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment that requires multi-tasking, prioritization and minimal oversight
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving and project management skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work with many different cultures in different time zones
As part of our commitment to health and safety for our teams, we’re taking a responsible approach to creating the safest working environment we can. As part of that commitment, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all current and future Everlane Team Members that do not require an exemption.
Your application has been successfully submitted.