Happy Socks’ mission is to make the world a more creative and colorful place, and you only have to spend a few minutes with us to realize how seriously we take it! In fact, our fun, positive approach is probably the reason we’ve seen such amazing growth over the past couple of years.
We are now looking for a Logistics Coordinator based in our Munich Office. You will be responsible for all logistic customer requirements, such as labeling, packing, notifying and delivering. This includes the set up and maintenance of these requirements into an applicable form “VAS Master” You will also cross functionally and with multiple different stakeholders, having close collaboration and communication with the back office / customer service team and the warehouse. You will also have a close collaboration with the logistics team at HQ.
The Munich office opened 2018 and we are now a group of 15 happy and driven people. In total, we are 180 colourful characters from over 25 different countries at Happy Socks and you will have a close collaboration with the marketing, sales and product departments at our HQ and US office.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support of Customer Service on returns and claims that need further attention (not met customer requirements, quality issues, wrong product data, lost/late deliveries)
- Constant control and problem solving of not processed shipments in ERP system
- Monthly creation of Shipping Forecast together with Sales Team. Set up of optimized forecast process/tool
- Control and maintenance of stock levels
- Creation of stock level lists for the Sales team
- Weekly/Monthly meetings with Warehouse and Global Logistics
- ERP Key user DACH for all logistic processes
- Close collaboration with Team lead / Global Logistics to define, set up and communicate new processes
- Participation in future Global Logistics projects
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- 3+ years’ experience of logistics
- Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Record of successful logistics processes on a global level and the implementation of logistic customer requirements
- Experience with working with 3PLs and transportation providers globally
- Very good knowledge in Excel
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
- Experience from Microsoft Dynamics / Business Central is a plus
You are an energetic creative self-starter that manages your own work in a structured way. You like to be in a fast-paced environment where you’ll do everything from high to low and with several projects going on at the same time. You also like having different touching points within and outside the organization and you have great communication and relationship building skills.
Most importantly, you have the personality to fit a somewhat crazy, fun work environment where we believe in color and playfulness, a place where you can expect the unexpected and you are a source of creative weirdness.
We would love to hear from you as soon as possible since we’re going through applications continually!
Your application has been successfully submitted.