Fulfillment Associate (full-time) - Warehouse
West Oakland, CA
Are you motivated, dependable, and can work quickly and thoroughly in a high-energy workplace? Then you may have what it takes to join our team!
Cuyana is seeking full time Fulfillment Associates to work in our Distribution Center located at 2229 Poplar St., West Oakland.
This position will work in any department depending on daily volumes and business needs: outbound order fulfillment, personalization, returns, and / or receiving inbound shipments.
Competitive benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; vacation, sick (including additional Covid leave), and holiday pay; commuter benefit, 401k, generous employee discount, plus coffee, tea, and snacks provided. Free street parking.
Monday through Friday (hours may fluctuate depending on volume). Optional OT during peak and holiday times
- Ensure the correct products and quantities are picked for daily orders
- Package orders according to company guidelines, giftwrap as necessary
- Conduct count and QA for all shipments, keeping accurate notes for supervisor
- Able to quickly learn product assortment: categories, styles, colors and sizes
- Receive and process returns: steaming, folding and repackaging
- Ensure shelving is always stocked with products
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized work space
- Lift and move boxes of inventory
- Communicate warehouse activities to supervisor
- Give back as part of the Cuyana Community (help teammates during peak season, support volunteer + community events)
*Responsibilities may change based on business needs
- Punctual, reliable, trustworthy, flexible
- Values accuracy and attention to detail
- Embody Cuyana’s Fewer, Better ethos
- Can-do attitude, able to manage workload in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Experience in a warehouse / retail / start-up environment a plus
- Follow current COVID-19 safety protocols (even if fully vaccinated/boosted)
A CONNECTION TO OUR VALUES
We look for mission and values-aligned candidates who respect each other and foster an open and supportive environment. We are a team of highly motivated team players who thrive in fast-paced, nimble environments.
- Cultivate Community – you are honest, inclusive, and always willing to lend a hand
- Create Excellence – you are accountable, decisive, and drive for results
- Build & Evolve – you are curious, look to push the status quo by bringing new solutions, and seek feedback along the way
Your application has been successfully submitted.