Fulfillment & Operations Associate
As a member of the Operations team, you will be instrumental in keeping our fulfillment, shipping, and internal processes running smoothly. In this role you will learn how to efficiently ship different types of products, manage inventories, process returns, and more. You'll communicate with our customer experience team and work with them closely to resolve customer issues. In addition, you’ll gain experience in fabrics, garment construction, design, and what it means to operate with a customer-centric mindset.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Order fulfillment of all Stocked Product offerings
- Tracking and management of on-hand inventory
- Receiving and processing new and returned products
- Analyzing daily product and supply levels to better anticipate shortages and increase optimization
- Working with our Product and Art teams to ensure products are launched on schedule
- Quality inspection on returned products
- Moving displays from showroom and operations locations
- Maintaining and communicating workflow platforms to help our Customer Experience team stay on top of updates.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented
- Focused on execution, problem solving, and process improvement
- Great time management skills and accountability
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments
- Interest in menswear or entrepreneurship
- Proficient in Google Docs / Microsoft Office
- Daily Catered Lunch
- Clothing Allowance
- Full health benefits
- This position requires you to be in the office.
- This is a Full Time position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.