Ecommerce Operations Manager
Ecommerce Operations Manager
Spinabooth is looking for an entrepreneurial ecommerce operations manager to join our team as the E-Commerce Ops/Product Manager. Reporting into the Head of E-commerce, this manager will be responsible for strategically growing and optimizing our P&L as we expand domestically and internationally. The ideal candidate is a numbers-driven, task-oriented project and product manager who is interested in deeply understanding every element of running an ecommerce site. Part number-crunching, part project-management, and part cross-functional cooperation, this role requires a data-driven, detail-oriented taskmaster who can go deep to uncover learnings and keep goals on-track.
This person will work with leverage data to make their decisions and points, presenting insights and recommendations to drive key projects. The candidate is expected to be a data-driven, inquisitive, and results-driven taskmaster who can dive deep to problem solve and continue to help execute process-driven solutions. The role will involve cross-functional collaboration with our marketing, creative, operations, planning, finance, retail and wholesale teams.
- Report and analyze impact of any changes or issues on site, new features launching, international performance, and any opportunities or impacts to the ecommerce business.
- Work closely with the head of ecommerce, marketing, finance and analytics to prepare a bottoms up forecast for the ecommerce business; coordinate with marketing, operations, planning and customer service to ensure their planning and execution is lockstep with goals for the ecommerce P&L
- Adjust forecasts as needed based on changes to the business and market conditions
- Work with planning to define discounting and promotional strategies and to adjust daily forecasts as needed.
- Assist head of ecommerce and other key business leaders with management of ecommerce vendors, analyzing their performance to ensure they are accretive to the bottom line. Identify opportunities for costs and process savings and suggest optimizations.
- Actively monitor daily data flow between front end, order management, and internal systems; working with appropriate partners to resolve any discrepancies and issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in e-commerce, analytical or general management roles
- Analytical experience, preferably in finance or data-driven discipline
- Possess deep project management experience, tech or product management a plus
- Strong quantitative data skills, especially with excel, with the ability to interpret extensive data to make actionable recommendations
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work quickly, efficiently and strategically with a wide range of internal departments
- Ability to deliver broad range distribution experience that includes supervisory responsibility of receiving, pick, pack, inventory and shipping departments within an ecommerce facility
- Superior ability to develop talent at all levels within the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously within a deadline driven environment
- Knowledge and execution of a warehouse management system
- Capability of dealing with adversity and constantly changing operations and still deliver on operational expectations
- Plan and work with merchandising and marketing teams to develop and execute business plans
- Actively identify business opportunities, diagnose problems, identify risks and provide resolution in all functional areas
- Ability to develop and monitor metrics and call out opportunities that streamline operational practices and elevate the customer experience
- Deliver Strategic planning while ensuring tactical execution of assigned teamS:
- Demonstrated leadership, problems solving, and interpersonal skills, preferably in a distribution environment
- Adept in collecting and analyzing data to formulate recommendations for process improvements
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic work environment
- eCommerce experience (preferred but not a requirement)
- Minimum 5+ years in supervisory role
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations to various levels of the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure
- Performing additional duties as assigned and support other departments as needed.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to work flexible hours and work an alternate shift for an extended period of time with limited notice.
- Ability to stand, stoop, lift and perform manual dexterity..
- Ability to work while being exposed to cold temperatures in the winter and hot temperatures in the summer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.